Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me And HPV

What is HPV?

There are over 100 different types of HPV. Some types of HPV cause warts on the hands or feet, and other types can cause warts or abnormal cell changes on the genitals. Many people with HPV do not know they have it because they have all kinds of symptoms. This was my case, I had no symptoms and do not feel bad, is not this kind of virus.

One very important thing that I must be understood, finally, if you have not, you can get rid of it.Well, say, the boy who did not leave me. To know a very important detail, abnormal Pap test. I always had this abnormal Pap - I was like, what the hell is going on here. Well, I know all about them now, and I know that can cause cancer of the cervix. The most important thing is to treat HPV abnormal cells before hand.

I am on the procedure that I had in another article.

At least there Gardisil, I recommend to allto get vaccinated young woman, especially when you are sexually active, better still, protection - a condom.

Here are the guidelines according to the American Cancer Society for early detection of cervical cancer

1. All women should begin cervical cancer about 3 years after that start with vaginal intercourse but no later than when 21 years. Screening should be done every year with regular Pap test or every 2 years with the most recentLiquid Pap test.

2. Since the age of 30 women, 3 had normal Pap test results of a series that can be checked every 2 or 3 years. Another useful option for women over 30 are screened every 3 years (but not more frequently) or with conventional or liquid Pap test and HPV DNA testing. Women who have certain risk factors such as diethylstilbestrol (DES) exposure before birth, HIV infection or a weakened immune systemUsing organ transplant, chemotherapy or chronic steroid screening should continue every year.

3. Women 70 years of age or older, who have 3 or more normal Pap tests in a row and no abnormal Pap tests in the last 10 years may choose to stop smoking with cancer of the cervix. Women with a history of cervical cancer, DES exposure before birth, HIV infection, or should a weakened immune system should continue to have screening if kept in goodHealth.

4. Women who have had a total hysterectomy (removal of the uterus and cervix) may choose to stop cervical cancer, if the operation was performed to treat cervical cancer or pre -cancer. Women who have had a hysterectomy without removal of the cervix should continue to follow the guidelines above.

There are many types of HPV, which can be transmitted through sexual contact. That is why in my last post, I strongly recommend always protecteda condom. The main differences are the types of low-risk HPV that cause external genital wars that are not, for example, the type as a high risk of cervical cancer were found.

Many sexually active people are exposed to more than one species in the course of their lives, but regular checks, if this is the case. Like any other woman is sexually active should have a woman with warts, Pap tests at regular intervals.

Well let me tell you say, as I was misinformed about thisWarts. The gynecologist has always said that I had these warts. I was like warts, I was still looking for them. I looked at my pants down in search of these warts, I feel once again, but I could not see them. So I thought, somebody is wrong. One can believe that I did not recognize the common sense, were on the inside?
I'm serious - I think I was in denial. It 'made my skin crawl to think that something strange inside my body.

As I said earlierI will continue with the procedures involved with the removal of warts in another article.

1 comment:

  1. Natural herbs have treated so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't treat. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were treated of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Stomach infections, Chronic pains. etc. by powerful natural herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike treated me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were treated too believe it or not, but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying powerful natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App number . +233502715551. or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete